We understand that people want and deserve integrity, discretion, dignity and, above all, peace of mind. This is never more so that when ensuring your assets are protected.
Trusts are now a commonplace structure for both personal and commercial purposes. The law relating to the trusts is in constant evolution as cases relating to trusts regularly come before the Courts. As the design and use of trusts is becoming even more complex and specialised, we maintain a priority for all of our lawyers to receive ongoing education and training. Our team is well equipped to establish and administer robust trusts and to provide advice on sound succession planning to give our clients peace of mind.
Our services include:
- Designing and advising on new trust structures
- Transferring assets to a trust
- Resettlement and variation of trusts
- Establishing and administering special purpose trusts, including charitable trusts
- Designing trading trusts and resolving related issues in a commercial context
- Drafting wills
- Passing on trusts to the next generation.